Minor Emergency Medicine
When an acute – but non-life-threatening – injury occurs, Texas Medical Institute in Fort Worth, Texas, is here to provide you with a cost-effective and efficient alternative to the emergency room. We promptly and effectively address conditions often seen in an urgent care setting.
Orthopedic Urgent Care Services for Minor Injuries
Some examples of minor medical emergencies include:
- A less serious cut or wound
- A twisted ankle or foot
- A bone that may be broken
- A minor dislocation
- A sprained knee
- An injured shoulder, elbow, wrist or hand as a result of a fall
- A blow to the head if your symptoms are mild
- A work-related orthopedic injury, such as blunt trauma, a minor cut, ankle or wrist sprain
Minor Emergency Care in Fort Worth, TX
For more information about our minor emergency services, call Texas Medical Institute in Fort Worth, Texas, at (817) 615-8633. Or, if you suffer a minor injury, simply drop by our clinic during normal business hours.