Family Medicine Physicians in Fort Worth, TX
The family medicine physicians at Texas Medical Institute in Fort Worth, Texas, provide a wide range of care for a variety of medical conditions to our patients. Some of the many health services we offer include:
- Preventive care – Our doctors not only educate you about disease prevention and maintaining your health but can also oversee your preventive care. For example, your Texas Medical Institute doctor may suggest the best forms of exercise for your particular fitness level, provide weight control and nutritional guidance, or even share effective stress relief and anger management techniques that can help improve your overall well-being.
- Treatment for common health problems – Whether it’s treating a cold or flu, sore throat, or ear infection, your Texas Medical Institute family medicine physician can provide the appropriate diagnosis and medication.
- Diagnosis of emerging conditions – Your Texas Medical Institute family doctor can analyze any new and unusual symptoms and detect the development of a hidden or serious condition requiring prompt attention such as heart disease, diabetes, or cancer. This includes ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the test results to you, monitoring your treatment and rehabilitation, and re-evaluating your therapy as necessary.
- Management of chronic illness – Your Texas Medical Institute family physician will provide personalized, ongoing care for chronic and degenerative conditions such as asthma, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and stroke. Using diagnostic tests, your Texas Medical Institute care provider will assess your rehabilitative progress to determine the most effective follow-up steps in your personal treatment plan.
- Coordination of your rehabilitation – Texas Medical Institute providers and staff will coordinate on your behalf with specialists, physical rehabilitation or occupational therapists, pharmacists, and any other health care providers to make sure that all of your medical needs are addressed.